2) Patience helps you reflect on your own impulses and urges.
3) Patience helps you control feelings of greed and selfishness. Do you really, really need that promotion tomorrow? I didn’t think so.
4) It’s not only about being patient in life, but your attitude while you are patient. Remember that change is constant, so there is no point in getting all worked up about something. Your situation can change before you even blink. So embrace every experience and moment in life. The good, bad and ugly. It’s a cliche of a saying, but it holds many truths. The truth always hold it’s own truth.
5) Patience helps remind you that you are not always in control and you can’t always have control – so have faith and replace anxiousness with prayer!
6) Patience helps teach you self-control and calmness
7) Frantic for no reason like a blowing leaf?? Patience teaches you humility.
8) Patience allows you to stop and smell the roses “literally”and then truly appreciate when you receive what you have been waiting for.
9) Patience teaches you that you can’t always have what you want, when you want it so center yourself and appreciate what you do have right now. If you can’t appreciate what you have now – you’ll never value what the future has in store for you.
10) Patience truly is a VIRTUE! ( Cliche, but you know it’s true)